Here at CFLG we have individuals that began their careers with the firm as well as clients that were former employees and have maintained a relationship with the firm. One thing they have in common is the comfort to know that they are associated with a Firm that has client service at our core and value our team members. See below the exciting opportunity to join our team.
- Will work side by side with Senior; May Serve as the liaison between the client and the partner of the firm.
- Will do audit legwork for Senior Auditor and helps to organize and plan the steps to conduct audit.
- Assist Senior in collecting and analyzing data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Assist detailed reviews, examination and assessments of accounting systems, internal controls and financial transactions.
- May also assist in reviewing backup documents to ensure signature approvals are in place for invoices and payments, or review the procedures for making bank deposits to ensure controls are adequate to protect against fraud.
- Assist in preparing financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Report information to managers or other personnel.
- Examine financial records.