All online payments to Caballero, Fierman, Llerena & Garcia, LLP (CFL&G) for outstanding invoices are subject to the following conditions.
CFL&G accepts the following cards
- American Express
Credit card payments are secure
- Payments will be processed directly by Merchant One services using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- CFL&G does not have access to your credit card details.
- If successful, CFL&G or Authorize.Net will confirm that your payment was completed.
- If unsuccessful, CFL&G or Authorize.Net will advise that your payment has failed. CFL&G will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods available. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly.
Terms and Conditions
- CFL&G does not offer refunds.
- If you have any questions regarding your payment, please contact CFL&G and ask to speak with the office manager.
- CFL&G’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
Pay with Confidence!