Offering a robust line of products to meet your personal and business needs
Select a product
Service with reliability and precision
CFLG’s Assurance Services Department provides audit, review and other attestation services to companies of every size across multiple industries with a specialization in governmental entities and not-for-profit organizations.
Our team of experienced professionals is well-versed in the unique requirements and complexities of these sectors, and we work closely with our clients to ensure that their financial statements and operations are in compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
Our services include:
- Financial statement audits—We conduct audits to provide assurance on the accuracy and fairness of financial statements. These include a specialization in Yellow Book audits, Federal and Florida single audits, and ERISA audits.
- Financial statement reviews—A review provides lower level of assurance than an audit. We perform financial statement reviews to obtain limited assurance that there are no material modifications that need to be made to an entity’s financial statements.
- Compliance audits—We perform audits to ensure that government entities and not-for-profits comply with relevant laws, regulations, and grant requirements.
- Agreed-upon procedures—Our team can perform specific procedures to address specific concerns or questions raised by stakeholders.
- Internal control assessments—We evaluate the internal control systems in place to ensure that the entity is operating effectively and efficiently.
- Internal audit services—We provide an independent and objective evaluation of an organization's operations, designed to add value and improve the organization's overall performance.
- Consulting services—Our team can provide a wide array of consulting services from outsource CFO services to audit preparation services.
- Peer reviews—We provide services to firms who are required by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, as well as the state CPA societies to be peer reviewed every three years by a certified peer reviewer.
Our goal is to provide our clients with high-quality assurance and consulting services that meet their unique needs. We strive to build long-lasting relationships with our clients based on trust, professionalism, and expertise. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your company, government or not-for-profit entity.